Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012: Slims at 50

Friday, November 04, 2011



After the Penshoppe show, my friend and I tried our luck on meeting Mario Maurer... but failed. Haha ☺ So we decided to just watch the Slims at 50 show. When we entered the venue, the show was already starting so no seats for us, but yay for good shots of Ezra Santos and Michael Cinco's collection, their collections were fabulous. I love the details of the clothes that they made. Of course, my favorites were their finale dresses especially Ezra Santos' finale dress worn by the amazing Marina Benipayo.









This show made me more inspired to reach my goal. I hope that in the future, I will get to showcase my designs for Philippine Fashion Week ☺

More photos from the collection:










You Might Also Like

1 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe