Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012: PENSHOPPE Invasion

Wednesday, November 02, 2011


























My friend and I waited in line for two hours (we waited in line at the PICC for the fan conference for four hours) but it was all totally worth it. Will do anything just to support Mario and Penshoppe!☺ We entered the venue and wow, the Hall 2 of SMX Convention Center is totally packed! I told my friend that we will just stand by with the photographers to get a good view of Mario Maurer. Luckily, when the show is about to start, there were two unoccupied VIP seats! We were so lucky that night.

 































The collection was so amazing. To be honest, I don't shop at Penshoppe that often, but after seeing this collection, I will surely buy something! Anyway, ready for Mario Maurer? :)






He's so adorable and flawless!




After the show, I got to meet the gorgeous Teresa Herrera again! I met her back in 2009 backstage when I volunteered for Runway Productions ☺ She's so beautiful!

























More photos from the collection:











































Thanks for the freebies Penshoppe & Nivea! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe