Style Icon: Chriselle Lim

Thursday, November 03, 2011


My sister is an avid fan of Michelle Phan and because of some of the videos of Michelle Phan, we discovered her stylish friend -- Chriselle! I love Chriselle Lim. She's one of my role models in life. She knows anything and everything about fashion and always looks nice in anything that she wears (yup, even sweatpants!).




I love her DIY tutorials on Youtube. She's so talented and really has a great sense of style ☺






Don't forget to visit her blog, subscribe to her YouTube channel, follow her on Twitter and like her Facebook Like page :) Like she always say... stay chic! xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love her as well! I'm pretty sure you know Wendy from http://www.youtube.com/user/wendyslookbook? She's awesome too! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe