Sunnies by Charlie – Sunnies Station Opening (October 24, 2013)

Friday, November 29, 2013


Sunnies by Charlie – Sunnies Station Opening (October 24, 2013) The moment I saw the announcement that Sunnies by Charlie will have a kiosk opening at the SM Mall of Asia, I totally freaked out and contacted my friends. We were so happy since the kiosk opening will occur during our semestral break (no conflict with the class schedule & the like). Whenever I go to the mall, I always admire the store Charlie since they sell practical yet chic clothes and the sunnies they are selling were really eye-catching since the design are very unique. That is why I got so excited about Sunnies by Charlie.

              Fast forward to the event day itself! October 24, 2013. I went to the SM Mall of Asia at around 9:00 am hoping to be a part of the 100 Sunnies giveaway but when I saw the people already lined up before me, I know I won’t be part of the giveaway. So when the mall opened and while everyone was running towards the event venue, I just walked swiftly. I finally saw the kiosk and it is filled with people and shocked salesladies wearing Sunnies by Charlie uniforms… and I saw Martine Cajucom! We were asked to line up properly because the overwhelmed salesladies were getting confused with all of the customers. It was a crazy experience but crazy in a good way.



It was definitely a memorable experience, not only because I finally got to buy myself sunnies from Sunnies by Charlie but also because I finally met one of my favorite bloggers – Martine Cajucom! I remember the first time I read about her was when she was a part of Preview Magazine's Best Dressed, I believe in the year 2009. Also I got to meet Bea Soriano and Georgina Wilson again :) I also remember the first time I met Bea Soriano at the Penshoppe fashion show back in 2009. Anyway, they are all super approachable and very down-to-earth.










I bought two sunnies, the George (P499.00) and the Corey (P299.00) :) They both look so classy! I really love the silver and gold lining.






They gave away Magnum ice cream, Jamba Juice and Krispy Kreme! This was definitely a very successful kiosk opening. Also, guess what? Sunnies by Charlie will open a bunch of kiosk in Manila! On November 30, 2013, they will open another Sunnies Station at SM Southmall! First 100 guests will receive free sunnies and they will also give away free Krispy Kreme! So clear your entire schedule for tomorrow and head to SM Southmall before 10 am and buy sunnies from Sunnies by Charlie! Here are some more photos for the MOA Sunnies Station Opening :)










Oh, and I took selfies with Martine Cajucom! Ahhhh ♥


Sunnies By Charlie 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe