PENSHOPPE Fan Conference 2012 Starring Zac Efron

Wednesday, October 17, 2012



I still remember the time when queen of international PR, Joyce Ramirez, tweeted whether we want another international celebrity to endorse PENSHOPPE or a KPOP star. I immediately replied with: "international celebrity!!!!" I remember suggesting Matt Lanter and Zac Efron. 

Months ago, I've read Joyce's tweets again and I can feel that Zac Efron will be their next international celebrity endorser. I was freaking out but at the same time, had no idea whether I will tell other people since Penshoppe haven't posted official details yet. When Penshoppe revealed that Zac Efron was really their latest endorser, I nearly cried. I was so happy and sad at the same time since I thought I would never have a chance to see him in person! Days before the fan conference, I received an email from Penshoppe and telling me that I am part of the bloggers list. 

It was my first time experiencing watching an event at the Mall of Asia Arena so this event is really really special. I was so lucky to get a decent seat :) I even met new friends that time. The moment when the UP pep squad were performing, I started to get chills. Intense goosebumps. The moment I saw the ever so gorgeous Zac Efron, I started screaming like crazy... it was ZAC freaking EFRON.


So happy I also got a chance to see Boy Abunda live doing this thing! He is one of the amazing interviewers here in the Philippines :) He asked Zac about his upcoming movie, previous movies, past relationships, favorite experiences, and a whole lot more. I can still hear Zac's beautiful voice in my ear ♥ Haha sorry for being so obsessed but really, Zac Efron can fill a girl's stomach with lots of butterflies. 

Enjoy these photos that I took during the fan conference!





























I want to thank Penshoppe again for this wonderful experience. This is one of those experiences that I won't ever forget! Don't forget to follow, like and visit these links of PENSHOPPE. 


Team Penshoppe forever! Check out who is going to be their NEXT endorsers....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe