What I Wore: MANGO fashion show @ Resorts World Manila

Friday, September 09, 2011

The dress code for the night was "luxe grunge". Honestly, I had no idea what luxe grunge meant. After doing a lot of research (thank you, Google!) I loved this blog entry about the luxe grunge trend the most: The Sche Report :) Check it out! ;)





I decided to focus on the "grunge" part. When I hear grunge, I think of dark colors so I decided to wear an all black outfit. I browsed through my stuff and saw the faux fur clutch my friend gave to me. I read at The Sche Report that fur is one of the keys to the luxe grunge idea ☺





















Black V-neck top, Sheer cardigan (Forever 21), High-waisted shorts (Forever 21), Faux fur clutch, Black  wedges (SM Parisian): my favorite shoes from Parisian. It's super comfy! ♥ For accessories, I only wore an ear cuff with cross pendants (The Style Prodigy: Ear Cuffs by Iza Artillero)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe