What I Bought: The ELLEments of Personal Style

Saturday, September 10, 2011



Awhile ago, I went to a bookstore to buy a gift for my friend. I decided to buy her Style by Lauren Conrad. I've already purchased that book months ago and fell in love with it. Sad that I haven't seen any True Whit available here in Manila. Anyway, while I was in the fashion section of the book store, I spotted The ELLEments of Personal Style. Ever since Mr. Joe Zee tweeted about it, I cannot stop thinking about the book.

 


So happy I purchased this book. It contains fashion tips, inspirational stories, fashion editorials and a whole lot more. 






"We want women to embrace who they are personally. You're never a slave to a trend. We don't want you to rip a look off the runway and interpret it exactly the way as shown. Put it together your way!
- Mr Joe Zee

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i have this book!:) i love it :) i love erin wasson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ava! ♥ The book is amazing! :) Btw, do you know where can I see the photos from the MANGO photobooth last September 7? :)

    ReplyDelete

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe