Hi, I'm Iza ☺

Monday, August 01, 2011


I decided to revamp this blog. The previous layout was wrong + the photos in the blog entries were too big... so I decided to revamp it and also, delete all 83 boring blog entries.

Anyway, I'm Luiza (you can call me Iza) and I'm 18 years old. I love everything about fashion. I love to mix and match different pieces of clothing ☺ I want to be a fashion designer in the future and have my own clothing line in New York, Paris and here in Manila. I would love to learn how to sew! I love to sketch (planning to post some sketches here) ☺

Random facts:
  • I am very indecisive, maybe because I'm a Libra.
  • I enjoy going to concerts.
  • Music + fashion = ♥
  • I love everything about Paris!
  • I collect CDs and fashion magazines.
What do you want to see in my blog? Feel free to comment below!
I'll try to update this blog more often! xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Woah! You deleted everything. I love your posts!!! Anyway, do you know whether we can get tickets reserved na for PFW S/S'12? I'm too excited. lol. :)

    Loving your revamped blog!!! Keep it up! :)

    -Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Daphne - Hello! It was too messy kasi.. Maybe on the first week of October :) I'll just update you :)

    Thank you! Hopefully we could meet during this season of PFW ♥

    ReplyDelete

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe