Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2014

Wednesday, June 18, 2014


It’s always exciting seeing the creations of local designers here in the Philippines. It makes me feel even more inspired to achieve my lifelong dream of becoming a designer myself. I have a long way to go but I will truly work hard to achieve my dream. This year, I had an opportunity to experience Philippine Fashion Week again. I’ve been going ever since 2009. One day, hopefully I will go there as a designer (fingers crossed!) 




                  On May 31st, I was invited to watch three shows but had a chance to watch the 6:30pm show only since I need to take photographs for my sister’s make-up workshop on that same day also. Even though I only watched one show, it felt like I’ve seen a lot. The show was fully booked, so I ended up just standing the entire time in 5-inch heels. No complaints, I enjoyed every minute of it. I just love being around style enthusiasts. Anyway, I made a video compilation of the show and I hope you all enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe