Taste Test: IHOP

Friday, May 17, 2013


I finally tried IHOP in Taguig. Honestly, I was having second thoughts if I should really try IHOP because I've read a lot of bad reviews online. I was scared to experience the same thing they experienced. But before planning to go to IHOP, I watched Aryanna Epperson's IHOP vlog and she ate Cinn-A-Stack pancakes, which was probably the reason why I want to try IHOP so badly.





When we arrived at IHOP, there were no lines -- which is a good and bad thing.

Good = no waiting for hours just for pancakes
Bad = maybe the people didn't want to try IHOP because of the bad reviews online

But when we entered, the waitress who welcomed us was very accommodating and asked us to go upstairs. The restaurant was so chill and peaceful. We immediately ordered the food we wanted to try. The waiter didn't need paper and pen. He remembers everything! The best part is when he walked away, we forgot to tell him that we also want to try the New York Cheesecake pancake... so another waitress went to our table and guess what, she dictates all of our orders + the NY Cheesecake pancake. We were so amazed.

We only waited for like 15 minutes or 20 minutes for our food.

CINN-A-STACK PANCAKES (P235.00)

I would like to call this SIN-A-STACK pancakes because it's sooooo good. Definitely tastes exactly like Cinnabon! I craved for this the morning after I went to IHOP. The buttermilk pancake itself is a bit dry but the cinnamon roll filling, cream cheese icing and whipped topping are the bomb. While eating this, I remembered all the bad reviews and thought maybe the ones writing the bad reviews already tried IHOP in America.

NEW YORK CHEESECAKE PANCAKES (P285.00)

Just had a bite of this because I really want to focus on the CINN-A-STACK pancakes haha. But according to my sister and her boyfriend, it's delicious!

SPECIALTY PARMESAN CHICKEN STRIPS (P295.00)


Loved the fries but not really a fan of the chicken strips. Maybe because it was drenched with the sauce.

BACON & CHEDDAR HASHBROWN STACK (P295.00)

When I browsed the menu, I really wanted to try their hashbrown stack! It was delicious but I find the bacon too salty. But it's a great combination with the pancakes!

SPECIALTY FIESTA CHICKEN WRAP (P275.00)


Just had a bite of this because I'm not really a fan of corn combined with anything. I just like eating corn as corn itself. I'm that weird. Haha!

COFFEE (P125.00)
Nothing fancy according to my sister & her boyfriend.








W Global Center, 
30th St. corner 9th Avenue 
Bonifacio Global City, The Fort Taguig City

Contact number: 808 9589 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe