Store Visit: American Eagle Outfitters at Bonifacio Global City

Thursday, May 16, 2013


This blog entry is for the people who live far away from Taguig and are very curious to see what American Eagle Outfitters here in the Philippines has to offer. Pretty sure this store will expand to many other places here in the Philippines so, I hope you'll enjoy this virtual store visit! 

I've been wanting to visit American Eagle Outfitters since I read tweets that Ben Chan will franchise AEO here in the Philippines. Yesterday, I went to Bonifacio High Street in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig with my sister Say and her boyfriend, Mark. Before strolling around High Street, we ate first at IHOP (next blog entry about that!) After eating, my sister and her boyfriend went straight to the Make-up Factory launch and I went to American Eagle Outfitters.

Upon entering the store, I was showered with smiling faces and greetings. I also love the fact that the salesladies doesn't follow me wherever I go. Now, for the fun part -- the clothes!


The clothes were very youthful and fun. The clothes that I saw were also very versatile because I saw pieces that were very girly and pieces that were very edgy. Here are a ton more photos of the clothes. Enjoy!





























I just browsed the first floor. The second floor offers clothes for men. Anyway, I am sure some of the pieces caught your attention and I bet you're planning your visit already to AEO, right? :) I didn't include the price list here but I think AEO PH posts the price lists on their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/AmericanEaglePhilippines 

If you're planning your visit already, American Eagle Outfitters is located at Building 5 in Bonifacio High Street. Don't forget to follow them on Twitter and on Instagram.

LIVE YOUR LIFE

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. ‘Coz SUMMER NEVER ENDS! Enjoy 15% OFF on our gorgeous pieces this coming weekend! (May 18-20, 2013). No discount code required! C'mon, tell all your girl friends about it! Be Fabulous, Be Fashionable, Be on style and visit www.southsartorial.com

    ReplyDelete

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe