WHERE THE COOL KIDS ARE

Friday, January 04, 2013

I totally love our college shirt! For those of you who don't know -- I am a CFAD-Advertising Arts student at the University of Santo Tomas. It is amazing to be surrounded by talented people. It's definitely easy to get inspiration the moment you walk in our little environment (Beato Angelico building near the UST Grandstand). Back in highschool, I think I only had one classmate who loves sketching/doodling like me! So entering college filled with people who loves drawing nonstop is very exciting!


School starts in a few days and we will have our preliminary exams this month so, wish me luck!






Shirt designed by Gab Garcia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe