TWENTY THIRTEEN

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Lace top with gray sleeves from a booth at Noel Bazaar / SM Department Store purple tank top / Body Music black lesggings / Ferretti studded flats 

Cheers, It's 2013! I bet you all had a great time during the holidays ☺ New Year's Ever is definitely my favorite holiday. I always look forward to that day and I get giddy welcoming the new year especially when the clock strikes twelve. I also love watching CNN during the first day of January because of the live coverage of the New Year's Eve in New York with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin! Being in Times Square for New Year's Eve is the ultimate goal I want to achieve in the future.


My family and I just went to church to hear mass on the first day of 2013. It was raining that day so I decided to wear something very comfortable. I recently went to the Noel Bazaar at the PICC and bought two lovely tops. This lace top with gray sleeves was only for P100.00! *Forgot the name of the booth I went to but all of the stuff they are selling are only for a hundred bucks. That is what I love about bazaars. I can definitely find affordable pieces that I can mix and match with the clothes I already have ☺







Speaking of Times Square and bazaars... this coming February you can experience Times Square at the SMX Convention Center by just going to the Times Square Fashion Bazaar! Please do check it out ☺ Have a great start of 2013!

FASHION WARS: LOVE AVENUE

You can still check out more details about the Times Square bazaar with these links

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe