What I Wore: Bazooka Rocks @ SMX Convention Center

Wednesday, October 24, 2012


I usually wear something black during concerts since people won't really notice your outfit since the venue is going to be dark. I wore heels for the first time in a concert because the concert was just one big massive pit, no sections and the like. I experienced Katy Perry's concert back in 2009 and in most of the part of the concert I just saw the head of the person in front of me. It was so lame, I didn't want that to happen again, so I challenged myself and wore these shoes.




TOP: Forever 21 BOTTOM: Body Music SHOES: Five by Five Necklace: Bangkok Bracelet:Bits Shop

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe