Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012: SM Parisian & SM Ladies Wear

Tuesday, May 29, 2012


I always look forward to SM Department Store's show during Philippine Fashion Week since SM Department Store is always my go-to store when I need to buy clothes! Very stylish and affordable! I also bought my very first heels from SM Parisian back in 2009. I am in love with SM Parisian! If I could buy every pair, I would! I love the Holiday 2012 collection of both SM Parisian and SM Ladies Wear. I fell in love with the hot pink Mary janes worn by the beautiful Jasmine Maierhofer! It's to die for and also the red finale dress! :) If you want to buy clothes and shoes, be sure to check out SM Department Store before checking out other retail shops! It has everything. They got it all for you! :)
















All photos taken by Iza Artillero

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe