Artwork # 2 + Parsons The New School For Design

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Here is the artwork that I made today. I will try to create one artwork per day (I think it would be a great practice for college) Today, I was inspired with a random pretty photo I found on Google :) I have seen this photo on Tumblr a few times already. I really had a hard time with the features of the face again.




Oh! And finally, I received the catalog from Parsons The New School For Design (my dream school!) I really hope that one day... I will study there.


It's Friday tomorrow! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi! I adore all your artworks! You're really good in drawing and designing! :) Parsons is also my dream fashion school. How did you get a copy of their catalog? I wanna have too!

    Visit my blog if you have time. :)
    Geneva
    http://fromgenevawithlove.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Geneva! Thank you so much! :) You can email Parsons here: thinkparsons@newschool.edu and ask for a catalog :) They will gladly send you one also! :)

      Delete

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe