What I Wore: PFW Day 6

Saturday, November 05, 2011




   


HYPE THIS ON LOOKBOOK 



I really don't know what to wear since I didn't really shop for clothes for this season of Philippine Fashion Week. I just grabbed the clothes I felt like wearing and kind of played with it. The top I'm wearing is actually a skirt from Forever 21 and the skirt that I am wearing is actually a plain old tank top! ☺ For my shoes, I wore my favorite SM Parisian booties because they are super comfortable. Then, I just added my favorite Eiffel Tower necklace and The Style Prodigy ear cuffs ☺

















This is what my friend wore. I super love her LBD! She also wore The Style Prodigy ear cuffs ☺ If you want one, you could visit this site :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe