Davao!

Thursday, June 26, 2014


         
I recently went to Davao with my sister Say Tioco Artillero and Joyce Sola! They were having a make-up workshop there and Say tagged me along because they need a photographer. It was my first time going to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and riding an airplane, so it was definitely a very memorable experience. 

OOTD: Dress from Chicabooti (P700.00)
 

                  The airplane ride was so much fun, I can't stop looking at the gorgeous view from up above. The view really made me want to try out sky diving! The 2-hour ride felt like a 30-minute ride that's why I didn't want to get out of the airplane yet :( Can't wait to travel the world and experience super long flights that will make my butt hurt haha!







                  We took photos the moment we landed in Davao! We saw a giant durian near the airport (thank god it's not a real durian because it will definitely stink!) We also saw colorful pantone colored cabs. 

                  From the airport we went straight to the hotel to check-in then went to Marina Tuna to eat! I love that place because if you know me personally, I can definitely survive by just eating tuna. I recently gave up meat (pork, chicken, beef) and this restaurant is heaven sent! I love their Tuna Teriyaki, Tuna Kare Kare and Tuna Belly :) 




                  After our late lunch, we went around the hotel, took photos, admired the beach resort and after all that, we took a nap. Then woke up and got ready for dinner with Davao Youtubers!






                  I really love Davao because the people there are super cooperative to the No Smoking Law. They just smoke in the designated smoking areas unlike here in Manila where the people smoke like there's no tomorrow. We ate at Jack's Ridge and I only ate the spicy gambas and the calamares because they were hella good.




                  On to the next day in Davao! Bangsilog for my breakfast since the breakfast buffet was only for two people and I would just waste it because I don't eat meat.After brekky, we went to the beach then went back to our room to arrange the loot bags for the make-up workshop.



                  After the make-up workshop we went to SM Lanang to buy pasalubong and eat at Banana Leaf for dinner before heading to the airport for our late flight! On the way home to Manila, I read If I Stay because the view at night was not exciting as the view during daytime.








This trip is unforgettable. Special thanks to my sister!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe