What I Wore: Day One of Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2013

Saturday, May 25, 2013

                 I can still remember the first time I've experienced Philippine Fashion Week back in 2009. My sister and I volunteered to Runway Productions. So, our first experience of the fashion week here in Manila is a bit overwhelming. We had access backstage and the like. It was a fun and memorable experience! Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2009 to Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2013... oh how time flies.




I was going to a jampacked Michael Cinco show + SM Ladies' Wear show so I wanted to feel comfortable. During Michael Cinco's shows, I would rather stand up than to take a seat since I want to see the beautiful creations of THE Michael Cinco up close.

I actually didn't prepare much for this. I just wore a black jumpsuit from Coco Cabaña, a gray cardigan and my beloved three strap heels. Then off to SMX Convention Center! Thank you to my blockmate, Noa Fernando for taking my outfit shots!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I feel you... Time flies so quickly. You're looking great btw :)

    http://www.lilmisswonderwoman.com

    ReplyDelete

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe