WHAT I BOUGHT :
FLATS FROM FERRETTI

Friday, December 28, 2012


My sisters and I visited Ferretti at Glorietta 1 last December 22, 2012. There were too many shoes to choose from! Some of the shoes are just P599.00! The don't only sell shoes, they also sell stunning bags and fabulous accessories. If you haven't bought anything from Ferretti, I think you're missing out! Check out the photos I took from my visit days ago plus the shoes I took home with me :)















Here's the black flats that I bought! I love the gold stud details :)




Happy shopping!

FERRETTI BRANCHES

Stand-alone Branches

Glorietta 1

Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall

Robinson's Place Bacolod

Gaisano Mall of Davao

Gaisano Mall General Santos


Inside department stores

Landmark Makati

Landmark Trinoma

Shoe Center Greenhills

Shoe Center Alimall

Gaisano Illustre Davao

Victoria Plaza Davao

NCCC Ma-a Davao

Plaza Fair Limketkai CDO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe