Spotted: Philippine Fashion Week Day 2

Saturday, May 26, 2012

There are only three things why I want to go to Philippine Fashion Week every season. First, to see the beautiful creations of our local designers; Second, to be inspired (fashion shows motivates me more to become a successful fashion designer in the future); and third, to see or even meet the celebrities! :) I always get giddy when I spot celebrities I love in the events I go to. Photo above with Patricia Prieto :)

With the lovely, ever so stylish and chic Camille Co

So many photos with the gorgeous Divine Lee already! Haha! ☺ She's so approachable. 
It's fun when we ask to have a photo taken with her, she will always reply with "GO!", "KERI!"

With the beautiful Denise Laurel



 With Victor Basa :)

 With the petite and chic Laureen Uy :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe