Christmas Wishlist ☺

Thursday, December 22, 2011


9 HEADS: A Guide to Drawing Fashion 3rd edition
I really think this book will help me improve my illustrations ☺


TOPSHOP gift certificates
Sadly, the only thing I own from Topshop is a pair of earrings :( 
I've been daydreaming wearing the clothes from TopShop ever since ♥


 Accessorize bags and clutches!
I am so inlove with Accessorize especially these eight bags I chose from their website.

iPod Touch (white)
 I can't survive a day without music! With an iPod Touch, I can store all my favorite albums/music videos/movies and all other things in there! Sigh, only in my dreams.

Mannequin

Canon G10 camera
This is still my dream camera even though there's Canon G12 and other more new cameras out there ☺
*Canon G10 is not available anymore :( But tried the Canon G12 and I fell inlove with it!!!*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe