The Style Prodigy Ear Cuffs - November Collection

Tuesday, November 01, 2011




















Please feel free to visit my new website :)























So thankful to all the bloggers, celebrities and my customers! ♥ I recently got my first ever magazine feature (a dream come true!) Thank you to Kabbie Rodriguez of OK! Magazine ☺



Also, in the November 2011 issue of Candy Magazine -- Jasmine Curtis-Smith is featured wearing one of the ear cuff I gave her months ago ♥ She's one of the nicest celebrities here in the Philippines! I love her! :)




Don't forget to buy OK! Magazine (Nov 2011 issue) and Candy Magazine (Nov 2011 issue) and watch Utol Kong Hoodlum on TV5! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe