Style Icon: Demi Lovato

Saturday, October 08, 2011

I find Demi Lovato's and Hanna Beth's style quite similar nowadays.. maybe because they are bffs or shopping partners? I don't really know but I really think Demi Lovato's style really improved this year. She's more confident in wearing jaw dropping accessories and killer heels. I am always looking forward in seeing paparazzi photos of Demi from her fansites because I always love what she wears ☺ 













































You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. her fashion sense has definitely changed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very rocker chic! :) Nice!

    Hey any news abiut the PFW invites? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Daphne! Please give me your full name + email address + contact number :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dominique: Thanks for dropping by! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe