What I Bought: Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Wood-inspired shoes!

Monday, August 29, 2011





















Been obsessing over Jeffrey Campbell's Foxy Wood and Lita shoes :) Recently, I was browsing online for Jeffrey Campbell shoes that are available in Manila, but they were so expensive! Anyway, last Wednesday, I was searching for the best pumps for my best friend, Erika as a birthday gift for her. But all I saw were ugly shoes... on sale. 


I was hopeless so, I just planned to reschedule my shoe shopping. I just continued my window shopping and entered Jellybean :) I saw that they were selling a Jeffrey Campbell Lita-inspired boots! But I didn't like the colors. Then, I saw a Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Wood-inspired shoes! ☺ Jackpot. I fell inlove with it and immediately bought it.



They are so beautiful! Can't wait to wear it again! ☺

By the way, I ended up buying cute glittery pumps from People Are People for my best friend! So gorgeous! But so sad I didn't get to take a photo since I immediately went to the gift wrapping station after buying it.



You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. loving the shoes!:) I have one in apricot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How comfortable are they??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very! I can wear these shoes for hours unlike some shoes that I own :)

      Delete
  3. Hi there, how much did u bought it and what is the size available for it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. which branch did u buy em from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Wena: I bought it for 1,299 pesos :) A lot of sizes are available when I bought it. Not sure if they still have stocks right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous: JELLYBEAN SM Manila branch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. where can i buy jeffrey campbell heels here in Manila? please answer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Online :) But some shops here in Manila are selling J.Campbell inspired shoes. Not really the legit J.Campbells, but it's alright! :) and affordable too ;)

      Delete
  8. where can I find the black ones?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where can I find the black ones?

    ReplyDelete
  10. where can I find the black ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where are you from Tilda? I bought this at a store here in the Philippines :)

      Delete
  11. Hi! I'm from Cavite and I've been wanting those shoes so bad. Maybe you could help me find a perfect pair? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I'm not really sure where you could find a similar pair, but I'll let you know if I found one! ;)

      Delete

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe