Christmas Wishlist ☺

Thursday, December 22, 2011


9 HEADS: A Guide to Drawing Fashion 3rd edition
I really think this book will help me improve my illustrations ☺


TOPSHOP gift certificates
Sadly, the only thing I own from Topshop is a pair of earrings :( 
I've been daydreaming wearing the clothes from TopShop ever since ♥


 Accessorize bags and clutches!
I am so inlove with Accessorize especially these eight bags I chose from their website.

iPod Touch (white)
 I can't survive a day without music! With an iPod Touch, I can store all my favorite albums/music videos/movies and all other things in there! Sigh, only in my dreams.

Mannequin
☺

Canon G10 camera
This is still my dream camera even though there's Canon G12 and other more new cameras out there ☺
*Canon G10 is not available anymore :( But tried the Canon G12 and I fell inlove with it!!!*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe