Fashion Guru: Chriselle Lim

Sunday, May 13, 2012



I absolutely love Chriselle Lim! She's definitely one of my favorite YouTube fashion gurus ☺ Check out her newest video entitled "Shoe Paradise". I really love her videos (most of her videos are edited by the amazing Jimmy Ngo). If you love fashion, you should definitely check her out! She will teach everything from mixing and matching, choosing the right clothes for your body type, how to accessorize and a whole lot more (even do-it-yourself tutorials!) ☺ Click 'continue reading' if you want to check out my favorite videos from her channel :)

Prom Fit - Dressing Your Body Type
I really wish she uploaded this video before I experienced my prom :( 



Transitioning your Wardrobe into Spring



20 Ways To Transform A Piece of Fabric Into A Shirt, Skirt, & Dress!



Glamorous New Years Fashion Tutorial
I loved Chriselle after watching this video! I actually discovered 
about her from make-up guru, Michelle Phan :)



This will definitely be a never ending list so I'll just give you her YouTube channel which is: CHRISELLE LIM :) Click the subscribe button!

Don't forget to like and follow Chriselle!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe